lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

Acordes de Say It To Me Now - Glen Hansard

Introduccion: E G#m E7 Cm (x2)

                           G#m                       E7          Cm
Scratching at the surface now,     and I'm trying hard to work it out

                   E        G#m                       E7          Cm
So much has gone misunderstood,    and this mystery only leads to doubt


                    F#m G#m                                   A
And I didn't understand,
                                 Am   G#m
When you reached out to take my hand
                                                 
                            F#m                 B
And if you have something to say, You better say it now...



E                                      C#m     
     Cuz this is what you've waited for
                          A          
Your chance to even up the score


E                              C#m            A
And as these shadows fall on me now, I will somehow (Yeayeah)

                                    C#m    
     Cuz I'm picking up a message Lord
                               A          E
And I'm closer than I've ever been before


                             B
So if you have something to say
              A B
Say it to me now
              A B
Say it to me now
              A E
Say it to me now...


Parte final:

e  --x--/--x--/--x--/--x--/--x--/--0--|
b  --x--/--x--/--x--/--x--/--x--/--0--|
g  --11-/-13--/-11--/--9--/--8--/--9--|
d  --x--/--x--/--x--/--x--/--x--/--6--|
a  --9--/-11--/--9--/--7--/--6--/--7--|
e  --0--/--0--/--0--/--0--/--0--/--0--|



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario